Thursday 20 August 2009

EAGLE VISION

Heading for the clouds I fly
Magnified vision, eagle eye,
Wings outstretched I soar,
Far above the forest floor.

Golden eagle, in your flight,
Your strength, power and your might,
Help me seek the answers clear,
That I may help those most dear.

A healing quest she cries to me
Take your vision, you will see,
Life never ending, souls return
Seek with strength and you will learn.

A heart most true can never die,
Use your Power, learn to fly,
Fly with grace and you will find,
Answers clear, peace of mind.

Swooping down at breakneck speed
I return with answers that I need,
I give to you my gift of love
Brought from Eagle, heaven above.

Give your love and seek with truth,
For those who age, for those with youth,
Give your love and you will see,
Love is the truth, love is the key.

Eagle soaring with no fear,
Brings her message for all to hear,
In this life I give to you,
My gift of love and heart most true.

Seek your answers, find your vision,
This is your quest, this is your mission.
With love return and give to all,
Arms outstretched to those who fall.

Golden eagle in your might,
Help us in our daily fight,
To keep our vision clear and true,
That we may give our love to you.

2 comments:

  1. Eagle Medicine.
    A powerful antidote for sure~~,beautiful inspiring.)
    takes me to Chuck 7 Eagles spirit as well.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. straight from a heart of gold

    ReplyDelete